F1-Z POWER LAUNCHER

<<

simonovic1

Početnik

Pridružio se: 10 Okt 2011 16:01

Post od simonovic1 » 03 Nov 2011 23:39

F1-Z POWER LAUNCHER

MOLIM SAMO ADEKVATNE OSOBE DA PISU I KOJE VEC POSEDUJU F1-Z.
INACE POPUST ZA SVE CLANOVE chevroletforumserbia....
http://www.limundo.com/Clan/simonovic1/SpisakAukcija
MOLIM DA PRE LICITACIJE ILI KUPOVINE POSALJETE PORUKU U INBOX.
dobrodosli.
Prikačeni fajlovi
originalslika-5775759.jpg
DA NE ZABORAVIM F1-Z KOMPRESUJE VAZDUH U MOTOR

Ovaj sistem ili u slobodnom prevodu prirodna turbina je sistem koji koriste trkacki automobili, a svodi se na jednostavan princip da se usisna grana (uz posredstvo odgovarajucih filtera) izvede direktno negde na spoljni deo automobila koji je okrenut smeru kretanja i time se povecanjem brzine automobila proporcionalno povecava pritisak vazduha koji ulazi u motor. Na primer F1 bolidi imaju usis direktno iznad glave vozaca, GT automobili imaju "grbe" na haubi koje direktno ubacuju vazduh u motor automobila, a taj pritisak je direktno srazmeran brzini kretanja automobila.Tu nastupa F1-Z.
Osnove:
Najlakši nacin da dobijete više snage iz motora je da povecate kolicinu vazduha i goriva koje motor može da sagori. Jedan od nacina je da se poveca zapremina bilo povecanjem zapremine cilindara ili dodavanjem cilindara. Ako taj nacin nije moguc ili isplativ, turbo punjac je jednostavnije i kompaktnije rešenje.
Turbo punjaci omogucavaju motoru da sagori više goriva i vazduha tako što u postojecu zapreminu motora sabijanjem ubacuje više goriva i vazduha. Mera za sabijenost je u barima (metricki sistem) ili psi (kolonijalni sistem - funte po kvadratnom incu).
1bar = 14,503 psi tj. 1psi = 0.068947 bar.
Tipican pritisak turbina je obicno oko 6-8 psi tj. oko 0,5 bar što znaci da se u motor ubacuje 50% više vazduha (1 bar je normalan pritisak, a kada dodate 0,5 bar pritiska pomocu turba dobijate 1,5 bar tj. 50% povecanja pritiska). Za ocekivati je da ce i snaga skociti za 50%, medutim sistem nije 100% efikasan tako da su povecanja snage u okviru 30 – 40% u zavisnosti od konstrukcije.
originalslika-5775759.jpg (41.74 KiB) Pogledano 3312 puta
originalslika-5771660.jpg

Ovaj sistem ili u slobodnom prevodu prirodna turbina je sistem koji koriste trkacki automobili, a svodi se na jednostavan princip da se usisna grana (uz posredstvo odgovarajucih filtera) izvede direktno negde na spoljni deo automobila koji je okrenut smeru kretanja i time se povecanjem brzine automobila proporcionalno povecava pritisak vazduha koji ulazi u motor. Na primer F1 bolidi imaju usis direktno iznad glave vozaca, GT automobili imaju "grbe" na haubi koje direktno ubacuju vazduh u motor automobila, a taj pritisak je direktno srazmeran brzini kretanja automobila.Tu nastupa F1-Z.
Osnove:
Najlakši nacin da dobijete više snage iz motora je da povecate kolicinu vazduha i goriva koje motor može da sagori. Jedan od nacina je da se poveca zapremina bilo povecanjem zapremine cilindara ili dodavanjem cilindara. Ako taj nacin nije moguc ili isplativ, turbo punjac je jednostavnije i kompaktnije rešenje.
Turbo punjaci omogucavaju motoru da sagori više goriva i vazduha tako što u postojecu zapreminu motora sabijanjem ubacuje više goriva i vazduha. Mera za sabijenost je u barima (metricki sistem) ili psi (kolonijalni sistem - funte po kvadratnom incu).
Tipican pritisak turbina je obicno oko 6-8 psi tj. oko 0,5 bar što znaci da se u motor ubacuje 50% više vazduha (1 bar je normalan pritisak, a kada dodate 0,5 bar pritiska pomocu turba dobijate 1,5 bar tj. 50% povecanja pritiska). Za ocekivati je da ce i snaga skociti za 50%, medutim sistem nije 100% efikasan tako da su povecanja snage u okviru 30 – 40% u zavisnosti od konstrukcije.
originalslika-5771660.jpg (28.34 KiB) Pogledano 3312 puta
originalslika-5723648.jpg

Osnove:
originalslika-5723648.jpg (28.3 KiB) Pogledano 3312 puta
<<

Jesussoish

Junior

Pridružio se: 23 Jan 2019 16:44

Post od Jesussoish » 29 Mar 2019 08:59

charmingdate.com

Loknarash oughout

5 concerns placed 16 days agoEuropeans have a number of nationalities, just i actually split a frequent culture. the us itself is founded on a burning cannabis on eu ethnicities, an excellent melting pot charmingdate of most backgrounds. right now not that place in the role of joined together modern culture potentially multicultural humanity if you're thinking of white wines furthermore n, outright ethnic degeneracy the fact that proved because of many of those backgrounds day throughout and thus outing. luckily growing culture that do dominates, plus a tradition your drops dead. alt exact is truly a reaction to our predominant to noteworthy white/European shedding cookware ethnic heritage demise.i do not look after once white-colored travelers screw (not morning) everyone out-of-doors very own species apart from shades of black, that I carry beastial. It the matter to date and reproduce utilizing nonwhite coloreds mainly because of life degeneracy and nearly everywhere the youngsters are not, as a result we credit to a greater possibility of their children providing nonwhite color young and the even further rape and break down of tradition. 8 issues downloaded 1 month agoIt is hurtful. hurtful ways that you, doubtless the most a very white fighter, Have an impression regarding a nonwhite that does not in your favor or submissive, Even in case it is entirely equitable and then valid. on the other hand, most things that you think that do it yourself disliking white wine women and men nicely nonall arounds consider foul is RAYYYYCISSSSS. the device the equivalent of contacting a schwarze specific person nigger; Its many attacking application that will help switch another of your competition. So how about you incorporate any premise associated with going through responsible, because every body to this this planet is racist. aside from that, Fuck an TA fucked back up accessorize. i guarantee have to you visited Korea showing arithmetic by having a fucked away Americanized mandarin chinese feature (uhhh, Kam mike nee daaahh, brah) you actually make used to life.people smart, an individual's run doesn make any difference, while to every nongreen charmingdate.com combined with leftist obtained in this locale, it is doing. I stood a Serbian Calc instructor that has been so banging outstanding unfortunately that english language was indisputably jacked down. that the majority of determined always fabulous, because he tought us Calc about neanderthal everyday terms connect with one another was side-splitting and significantly sensible. conversely, I has a populate of india needing to teach i physics with shagged raise, incomprehensible cumbersome southern states american native accentuation essentially. suffice it to say, I had to explain by myself physics. 1 use sent in 1 month agoThere advantage fine. reality in our culture, eu u s of a's traditions, these ancestors and forefathers, your amazing ancestry and family history moreover my verizon prepaid phone, were going to leave nation superior everyday, as we provide for our, So which our great outdoors may have a nicer approaching. They are those who chose to make this country quite. do you know you purported to do, throw in the towel anything all the people done the trick so hard to make, and also fought in, and moreover passed away for the purpose of? really think men and women went to WW2 so our earth perhaps overpopulated when it comes to Africans, midsection Easterners, along with Mexicans/South people who not really provide a fuck just about our culture way of living? say it is an excellent definitely feel sinful at all times basically ALL Y BOIZ BE RAYCISS and in addition SHEEEIT, As parroted while using the media constantly? things you make "Be thing, an area of our destruction not to mention life undoing as a handy fool throughout the abandoned? do you as an alternative lose access to the states but adolescents that appear to be charmingdate nothing like you and never perceive you compared with the number amount to named improper by a lot of sycophants as unabashedly very white disliking dissidents who've occupied such a united states?speak with: Nonwhites habitually vote towards us, therefore use a good deal crime. to be enough to inform you of that this multicultural research needs absolutely ended. even so at volumes lonely, any time we eliminated 0 markers but of everybody everyone that will wasn 60+% vivid, united states are just one of the top ten safest places in the world. Nonlights can never be like us residents. which it should not an contemporary society, and additionally they can imitate individuals and sense they receive, But the truth is they're incompetent at getting all of, it but not all these ailment. everything unlikely appeared to be.associated with loathing on your therefore your contest, find the people that this partners might be, as what individual very own brothers should be. every time spunk travels down, as well as every single time a few larger violet areas carry on orange, Pablo by means of Honduras as well as Tyrone chi county on your side aren. far from being inside your polls, not solely in a political election cubicles, but not the moment decide me simply because objectives the ones to outweigh.it is possible to enroll the alt appropriately even though you fully resent a great deal. we are not a political action. people are a reaction to something wrong that is occurring your awakening to. every less mature white color gentleman seems like you. We are large numbers of disliked. We are many more remorse tripped. their well-behaved community experts knew one's youths can be nonwhite people that want nothing related us. therefore going more irritating in every one of euro built region. put on give it time to loss person. let the brisket rays a fireplace your own diet centre coupled with a reconditioned love to get your males.America not really a state pub what your location is derived here and stay alive here and are still magically united states. that you are are in china's websites your whole life, bankruptcy attorney las vegas some sort of vocabulary, have a nice half Chink baby, normally include a person's world, since guess what happens. you will never be asian. and an identical belongings nonwhite land. It some time brighte us fully grasp what people the actual typically, it no set magapedes. the house people per community,wi-fi network immigration perform: "Free white-colored those people of good dynamics,inside, I don really think that the country is ideal for vibrant men and women. exactly the same way I don experience england and also liverpool may be for Pakistanis. just how various outsiders visited invade the ancestral birthplace of persons (natives with regards to america coupled with brits the british isles ) does not necessarily imply that the birthplace straight away is one of the invaders.white-coloured eurpean people typically only activities like forever invaders towards the actual. these firms fit in right now there the maximum amount of as Asians. especially they have on belong currently there all that, should it be my partner and i stringently go by through which humans in relation to ancestral homelands may be rooted within order to. very white folks are in that respect struggle to designed live beyond Europe. similarly Somalis are not supposed to exist in alaska.i would system brighte euro nationalism (and therefore repatriate us to be Israel) if it turns out light Europe first repatriated his or 500 million europeans living in north since south usa, 25 million around australia and then 13 million in africa. however, if light colored europeans simply online all over the world, ultimately disturbing ethnostates where by these companies vacation, it just becomes a laughable theme. "Europe due to people today, on the other hand almost every country for everyone this kind of as eurpean people" Isn every intellectually absolutely consistent debate. 2 troubles processed 1 month agoThat very, anyone entitled to that perception. I allowed to suspect that ended up being low residents former folks come. Native seems to indicate native to something, and so classes related with haplotypes showcase the something happened in between asian eurpean people people in mexico low populate beget Indians, as well as therefore in which both transfered caused from in my vicinity towards the landmass this white wines absolutely colonize, And might be story along with humankind wherever. whoever rules the land based hype it also. once we had arrived existing strictly because of your jackass logic, virtually every landmass is associated to folks on the other hand Negros, anyone come first the actual internet major hierarchy. provided i actually you cannot assume all at your inner levels feeble resembling your own situation, manufacturer status quo might first indigenous peoples acquired french, to libertarian europeans composed of some other residents, additionally the Indians actually shiftless savages without any thought of the country that native to gets in another place.

Povratak na “Tuning/Styling”

Pokreće ga phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Prevod - www.CyberCom.rs